The Jumper R1F (F-Port) is compatible with all devices using the FrSky D16 mode. The Jumper R1F contains integrated redundancy, telemetry and SmartBoard enabled. This uses the IPEX connector which makes replacing the antennas super easy to do.
To use connect the F.Port to the S.BUS of the flight controller. Open the F.Port and you will have full 2 way telemetry
Check out the rest of our RC receivers, all our RC transmitters, modules, and accessories and all our Jumper products!
- Channels: 16ch (SBUS)
- RSSI (Signal Strength Indication) output: 0-3.3v
- Data return: F.port
- Operating voltage range: 4.0~6V
- Operating current range: 20mA@5V
- Effective distance: full distance (>2.0km)
- Size: 21 x 15 x 4.7 mm (without antenna)
- Weight: <1.8g
- Compatibility: D16 mode FrSky Taranis D16 Mode
- Press and hold the receiver's bind button, turn on the power, the receiver will now enter binding mode. The red light is always on and the green light is flashing slowly.
- Turn on the remote control and begin the bind procedure according to your radio. After the bind is successful the red light is off and the green light is always on.
- 1x Jumper R1F SBUS/F.Port D16 2.4 GHz Mini Receiver
Jumper R1F SBUS/F.Port D16 2.4GHz Mini RC Receiver
Please read and understand the instruction manual and/or view the instruction videos before operation.
Please fully charge the batteries before use. Overuse of the battery may result in permanent damage and may need the replacement of batteries.
Failure to comply with the information above will void the return policy.
For a full refund, the product MUST be not opened and returned in an unopen condition within 15 days of purchase.
The purchaser is responsible for the shipping cost on all returned items and all products will be inspected upon arrival to our facilities.
Any evidence of tampering, any form of use, or any damages that are visible may result in partial to no refund.