The new Jumper T18 JP5in1!
- 1x T18 radio
- 2x Gimbal Protectors
- 2x 18650 Batteries
- 1x 18650 2 Slot Charger
- 1x Zipper case
- 1x USB-C cable
- 1x Jumper orange neck strap
Besides the standard accessories, (Case, lanyard, spare parts, screen protector) the IRONQUAD version will also include a set of gimbal protectors, 2x 18650 batteries, 18650 battery charger and backed by our aftersales support from IRONQUAD.
*Note* We are the official JumperRC after sales support for customers in the United States.
- JP5-in-1 Multi-protocol module included R9, DSM2/X, FrSKY, SFHSS, FlySky, FlySky AFHDS2A, Hubsan and more
- OpenTX firmware
- Voice function
- Zipper Case Included
- Adjustable LED Backlights
- Vibration reminder function
- USB-C online firmware upgrade
- JR/FrSKY compatible module bay on rear side.
- JP5IN1 module - 2.4G JP4IN1 and 915mhz / 868mhz
- 6-Flight Mode Buttons (for APM and Pixhawk flight controllers)
- Support telemetry (depending on the receiver)
- Up to 16 channels of output (can be extended into 32ch, depending on the receiver)
- Size: 180*190*58
- Faceplate: Carbon
- Gimbal Type: Hall Sensor
- Weight: 888g (without battery)
- Working voltage: DC7-8.4V (NO CRSF)
- Channels: up to 32 channels (depending on the receiver)
- Display: IPS480*272 (800 * 480 HD IPS touch screen interface reserved - expected to be supported by openTX2.4 and above)
- Simulator mode: 3.5mm standard ppm output or USB HID
Jumper T18 JP5-in-1 Multi-Protocol OpenTX ( 2x 18650 Battery and Charger )
Please read and understand the instruction manual and/or view the instruction videos before operation.
Please fully charge the batteries before use. Overuse of the battery may result in permanent damage and may need the replacement of batteries.
Failure to comply with the information above will void the return policy.
For a full refund, the product MUST be not opened and returned in an unopen condition within 15 days of purchase.
The purchaser is responsible for the shipping cost on all returned items and all products will be inspected upon arrival to our facilities.
Any evidence of tampering, any form of use, or any damages that are visible may result in partial to no refund.